- me-nya-ntaban likes this
- chasingalafia said: You’re in ATL? Would she like something like the Aquarium, or centennial park. The coke place is not that interesting. The west end has a lot of unauthentic african things she might enjoy laughing at. Hahahaa
- prestigiousdonda likes this
- shlamille said: If she’s like any of the older Black folks I know and love, she’s bound to have a game she likes, e.g., bid whist, gin, (anything with cards). Bid Whist is THE JAM.
- kalindrabreeze said: google your city followed by tourist locations or free things to do in (your city), pick the closest and things in your budget, plan for the next day and have FUN! it worked for me back when i could afford to leave the house lol. good luck. :)
- brownlady said: Go to Cami Cakes in Buckhead. Then eat them in the shade of Piedmont Park. Best day ever! =)
- usaynappylikeitsabadthing posted this